Monday, March 20, 2006

3.20.06 Monday Quickie




The boss left early; so, I thought I would get a quickie in this Monday. I have plans to go out tonight (yes, on a Monday...woo hoo me!!) and I won't be in until late. The probability of me entertaining any of you that late is slim to none. Today, is a typical Monday. I am tired, I keep thinking about the weekend I had and I can't wait for the week to get rollin'.

I would like to comment on all the nut cases that were out driving during the Flood o' 2006 yesterday. Haven't we all heard a MILLION times that "it only takes a few inches of water to completely float your car"? I mean really what were you people thinking? You might be asking, "Well, Haleigh, how did you get the pics?" Ok...so, add my name to the should-be-fully-committed-nut-jobs that were out driving in the monsoon. However, I am a blogger (maybe even a journalist) and it is my job and duty to endanger my life and every one around me so that I can post cool pictures like these.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leesa said...

I totally agree, as a blogger, that sometimes you have to endanger your life so you can share great pics! I do it every year with the bear :)

9:21 AM  
Blogger Kenneth said...

THose are really cool! My town flooded on New years' this year, and I should have photo blogged it... I'm glad you sent us these.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home