Sunday, April 02, 2006

4.2.06 Dallas Arboretum



Today was an exciting day. My husband and I went to the Dallas Arboretum. We had planned on having a photo contest between the two of us; but, somehow, my husband's film was damaged when he was winding it up before taking it out of the camera. :( We were both disappointed but...c'est la vie! Here are my favorites from today. I apologize for the quality of the film. I was using my 35mm camera and got in a hurry to have the filmed develped. I took it to a less than worthy developer and...well, you can see the results. After today, I have decided two things...1. I prefer a digital camera...2. I will never take my film to that place again. Enjoy the pics and let me know what you think of them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leesa said...

I still have my film camera, but I definitely prefer digital. The ability to take many pics and see it right away, and be able to delete is great!
I miss the Arboretum! I need to get back there someday.

8:20 AM  
Blogger Kenneth said...

Both are good shots.

I realize I have my old film camera from many many years ago onmy desk. I have no idea what's on the film. I should develop it and see...

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home