Thursday, August 17, 2006

8.17.06 Treat for Me

I am treating myself today to the Louis Comfort Tiffany exhibition at the Dallas Museum of Art. I have been wanting to go to this exhibition ever since it opened in May. I tried to get my husband to come with me; but, he was just not interested. Museums are not his "cup of tea". I LOVE visiting museums of all kinds and I am absolutely facinated with most of the stuff in them. I only wish I could take my camera in and take pictures of some of the art by Tiffany. Oh well...sounds like a trip to the gift shop afterwards as well. :) I'll try to scan in some post cards and post them here. To learn more about Louis Comfort Tiffany and his work, click here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Did you go at lunch time or did you take off work early? I hope you enjoyed!!

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Future of travel agencies last minute fligts russia encyclopedia article about air purifiers amp 1959 chevrolet impala photo

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home