Monday, April 17, 2006

4.17.06 Home Again Home Again Jiggedy Jog

Whew! What a weekend! My husband, brother, future sister-in-law, sister, sister's friend from school and I all went to San Antonio to visit my dad for the weekend. We had a blast. I love "going home" because you get to be a kid again. Although we worked a lot getting ready for the party we had on Saturday, we played a lot too. And, partied for 3 days in a row! Saturday was the big blow out...or what we called the 3rd Annual Crawdaddy Feast. We hosted a crawfish boil and all of my dad's friends were invited. We had door prize drawings, a raffel and crawdaddy races. We played card games and sang karaoke style. I'm telling you it was fun. I will post a few pictures later this week; but, if you want to see them all please visit my website at www.stilwellpictures.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home