Friday, April 07, 2006

4.7.06 Friday Favorite


Favorite Piece of Advise: When I was in high school, I bought and read most of the God's Little Instruction Books. Out of the hundreds (maybe thousands) pieces of wisdom, quotes and instructions, I remember one. It said to complement at least 3 people every day. To this day, I still make sure that I complement at least 3 people every day. I even complement total strangers. By complementing other people I hope to brighten another's day; but, this practice also has another effect...it brightens my day, too. We have all heard "Give and you shall receive." I believe it. Try it and see what happens...I promise it will make your world a better place to live in.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leesa said...

What a lovely idea...if only others thought this way :)

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home