Monday, April 24, 2006

4.24.06 MeMe Monday

Name 5 Things that:

1. Make you smile: my husbad...my dog...Pearls Before Swine...the Dilbert Blog...my boss being gone on a Monday

2. You can see on your desk right now: Kleenex tissue (allergies)...picture of my daughter...cup of water...nail polish...mouse

3. Kept you busy this weekend: my Block of the Month...Tórtola Threads...my mom...the three dogs that rolled in cow patties at the farm...cleaning my apartment and the dogs

4. You'll be doing this coming week: sewing more...helping mom find a new apartment...sleep late...watch a movie as always...hopefully finish reading Teacher Man by Frank McCourt

5. You've said to make someone else smile: I told our receptionist that I love her blouse...I made a comment about George W. Bush not having a thought process that will make my liberal friend Regular Jo smile...I said good morning to Renee...I said good morning to my husband who slept for 12 hours last night because he was up literally all weekend fishing with my brother...I told my dog that I loved her (yes, she smiled)

1 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

Welcome to Monday Madness, Haleigh Anne! I love your answers; and I enjoyed my visit here. Hope to see you back next week! Have a wonderful evening, and thanks so much for playing! =) ~Otto

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home