Thursday, April 27, 2006

4.27.06 Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Sounds Haleigh Anne Likes to Hear


1. My brother laughing at Calvin and Hobbs comic books
2. A newborn baby crying
3. Lawn mowers on Saturday morning
4. Rain
5. Scruffy morning voices
6. My dog panting while playing (scientists think is their way of laughing)
7. Dishes clinking together
8. Waves
9. My husband's irregular and funny heartbeat
10. My mom reading to me (Even in my adulthood, I still love for her to read to me.)
11. The sound a drum stick makes when it hits the rim of the drum
12. Summer nights by a Texas creek
13. A dove's coo

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Karen
2. Jen
3. Astrocoz
4. Lifecruiser
5. Undercover Angel
6. Mama Kelly
7. Ames
8. Christine
9. Joan
10. (leave your link in your comment and I will add you here)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

rain- yes! and drum sticks- yes! good list. I'm up

10:54 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Ooh, this is a neat list! I love the things you have on here. Calvin and Hobbes cracks my kids, up, too, and it IS fun to hear!

My TT is up!

11:21 AM  
Blogger astrocoz said...

Good Thirteen!

My TT is up!

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, a lot of good things in this list, but it must be #8 that's my absolutely favorite. Wonderful waves. Refreshing.

5:28 PM  
Blogger Undercover Angel said...

I like the sound of the rain too. My TT is up.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Mama Kelly said...

one of my favorites is a kid's true belly laugh

8:18 PM  
Blogger amy karp | PHOTOGRAPHY said...

hey, thanks for stopping by - we are both in Dallas. Tiny dancer is a great photo...I just love that one too. I don't like the sounds dishes make, but like lawnmowers on Saturday, Sunday mornings. I used to not when I was younger in my partying days and needed my sleep though.

I have started a contest on my blog - read the latest post and keep checking back to find out if you are the winner.

thanks for stopping by today.

PS - thanks for not have WORD VERIFICATION :)

11:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My 2 Favs, the rain and waves!
I'm not real fond of doing dishes and lawnmowers are to noisy to me!
A baby's laugh is a real treat too!
Great TT list! Stop by for a visit. Mine's up!

1:26 PM  
Blogger Joan said...

Nice list. I posted my 13 yesterday, but am just getting around to visiting today.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home