Monday, June 05, 2006

6.5.06 Monday Madness

1. I have broken __0___ bones in my lifetime.

2. I have had to get __?___ stitches. If you are squemish, go to #3. The only time I have ever had to get stitches (sorry guys) is when I gave birth to my daughter. I asked the doctor how many stitches it took to sew me back up and this was her answer: "I have no idea. I just went in there and started looping my stitches. You were so torn I couldn't really tell where to stitch or how many I made." Great story, huh? Whose chompin' at the bit to have a baby now?

3. The worst I've ever injured myself was when I fell off the step at the Texas State Capitol in Austin. I sprained my ankle and to this day I still have problems with it. My husband loves to tell why I fell off the step; so, I guess I will include it here for his benefit and good giggle. I missed the step because I was looking at another woman's boobs. She was very endowed and I guess I didn't realize I was looking as hard as I was until I fell. Ok...so, now I have told on myself. I can hear my husband giggling now.

4. I've had to go to the Emergency room __1___ time for a gallbladder attack.

5. On a scale of 1 (being the highest) to 10 (being the lowest), my pain tolerance is a __3___. I am MUCH better than when I was a kid and before I had a baby.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I can ever hear that story enough!!Hehehe

2:09 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Lucky you, no broken bones. I have broken my ankle twice, spranined the same ankle I can't even tell you how many times. Like you I still have problems with it. I have also broken both my arms.

5:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, that's a really funny story. good for you for telling on yourself!!

7:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great story! This is a fun one, my son for K was in charge of naming things that begin with the Letter "M", and draw pics. So we, well I drew a pic of a mountain. His teacher asked him what the pic was of and he said..."BOOBS"...Kinda like Madonna's I guess I don't know, but his teacher and me had a giggle or two! I think I blushed. I told her he got it from his father....

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home