Sunday, May 28, 2006

5.28.06 Kira Kai's Debut

Here she is...Miss Kira Kai. She is a little unsure of her new surroundings; but, she is doing fine. In this picture she is a little dirty because she got into the fireplace and covered herself with soot. She is still just as cute as she can be though. We are staying at my brother's house for the weekend; so, I won't be posting any more pictures until we get home. I just had to post this one so you all could see my new baby. She has already won me over...now we have to work on her daddy. I don't think it will be too hard...Who could not love a face like this?

12 Comments:

Blogger Undercover Angel said...

Awwww...what a sweetheart! She's so cute... Congratulations on the newest addition to your family!

3:36 PM  
Blogger Vanda said...

Awwwww just to0 sweet.What a great addition to your family.

3:44 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

She's adorable. I miss mine so much. We lost her this Spring. I want to get another one, but I'd have some BIG convincing to do!!

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww she's sooo cute and she definately looks like a 'Kira' too! What an adorable little face she has :=)

10:45 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Such a cutie!! We finally picked a name too :)
Have fun!

8:16 AM  
Blogger Kenneth said...

How cute!

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh, she's precious.

8:47 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

How cute!!!! Congratulations!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

What a cute baby you have! She is adorable. I love cats.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

She's such a pretty kitty! I love kitties.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Wendy Boucher said...

Precious!

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home