Thursday, May 25, 2006

5.25.06 Thursday 13


Thirteen Blogs Haleigh Anne Likes To Visit


1. Peace of My Mind
2. Arctic Circle
3. Regular Jo
4. Ken is a Verb
5. Cheaper Than Therapy
6. Does She or Doesn't She
7. Life As I Know It
8. Are We There Yet
9. Dandelion Wishes
10. Visions of Crimson
11. Useless Advise From Useless Men
12. A Penny For Them
13. Adventures in Everyday Life
BONUS 14. My Life in the Kid Zoo



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



10 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

HURRY UP!

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my TT. Can't wait to see yours.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'll check back in the morning!Thanks for visiting my TT!

10:31 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I'm excited!!! I made your list!!!!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

This weekend I'm going to visit all of those links.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Great choices!!

5:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great list! I'll be sure to stop by and visit everyone!Have a great weekend!

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'm never going to get to the end of my list; there are just so many nice and good blogs out there ;)

3:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! see, I've been busy & haven't been blogging this week- nor did I play 13!! and I missed my name, in blinking lights!! oh also, there isn't really an aquarium in st louis. my BIL did the brewery tour today- it's fun, if you get a chance.

9:37 PM  
Blogger Norma said...

I'm not familiar with these, but then there are 35 million.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home