Thursday, May 18, 2006

5.18.06 Thursday 13


Thirteen Things I, Haleigh Anne, Would Like To Accomplish This Summer


1. Move to a new apartment! We are moving from 600 sq. feet to 874 sq. feet! For a while, it will feel like we have so much room! The new one is on the 1st floor...no more 3rd story walk ups!!

2. Start the Creating Wellness Program.

3. Visit our friends in Willmington, North Carolina.

4. Update my website...Stilwell Pictures...especially, the family page.

5. Look into and enroll in some photography classes.

6. Visit my dad in San Antonio.

7. Work on my quilting which you can see at Tórtola Threads.

8. Go through 101 Nights of Grrreat Romance by Laura Corn. (Don't tell but I got the other book, too...hehe.)

9. Make a list of all the books I own and publish it on my blog. This might take all summer.

10. Read and finish some of those books from the list.

11. Take a weekend trip with just my sister. JB, where do you want to go?

12. See my sister's new "ghetto fabulous" apartment.

13. Find some great plants and pretty flower pots for my new and bigger (1st floor!!!) apartment patio.






Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



7 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Quilting is so cool! Great list! I need to goal orient myself for this summer too! Happy Thursday. -Mix

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we've got 101 nights of great sex... somewhere. I'm sure it's probably only got 10 pages torn out of it!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

I am dying to make a booklist as well. I think that is very cool.

My TT is up!

5:56 PM  
Blogger Chana said...

hope you get it all done! mine is UP!

7:18 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Re: #8... No wonder Cameron has that big smile on his face all the time! Glad to see your list finally up. I'm going to check up on you to see how much you accomplish.

7:40 PM  
Blogger Pixie said...

WOOHOO on the 1st floor bigger apartment! I *love* San Antonio. We hope to make a trip there sometime this year too.

8:50 PM  
Blogger Chana said...

Thanks for stopping by my TT!

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home