Wednesday, May 10, 2006

5.10.06 My Nephew Gus


Name: Augustus "Gus" Minor
Year: Senior
Major: Microbiology
Hobbies: Eating beef jerky and "loving" guests

This is my nephew, Gus. He lives in Wichita Falls, TX with my sister, Jody. Gus is the best nephew an aunt could have. He is so laid back and cuddly. As you can see, he lets his mom dress him in cute little outfits. This picture is what Gus' mom calls his "Harvard" picture. Gus will be visiting this summer and we hope that Miss Kira will pick up some of his habits and personality.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Gus is so cute! Look at his little sweater. How cute is that?

6:54 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Such a cute and smart kitty! Tell his mommy that I'm looking forward to seeing her at the office.

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi! I've had the hardest time getting blogger comments to work for me this week. cute kitty- cute photo! the 'growing up' story you left at my place was sweet.
I wanted to comment on your 'b' words yesterday, too. that's fun- they are all interesting, but I understand the Bolt thing. I don't quilt, but I have done alot of fabric stuff. I think I've transfrered my fabric love to paper now. it's simialar- color, print, texture.

5:02 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Too cute :) I don't think my cats would let me dress them though ;)

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home