Friday, May 05, 2006

5.5.06 Thursday 13 - Later is Better Than Never


Thirteen Reasons Haleigh Anne Is A Bad Blogger


1. I am SO busy at work
2. I am tired when I get home
3. I am finding too many blogs that I like and I get overwhelmed
4. It's bill paying time
5. We are trying to get financing for pilot school and a lot of computer time goes to researching loans - YUCK
6. We only have one computer at home...but, not for long!
7. I go in cycels...really interested...not interested...really interested
8. I am a perfectionist (not a great speller) and I want to make the blog look perfect instead of writing for it
9. I have other hobbies that take up my time - quilting, reading, photography
10. I get lost in the details
11. There are not enough hours in the day
12. I am also busy at home
13. I am crazy and started a new blog with some friends...go and see Tórtola Threads



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We just finished refinancing our house it took forever! My husband complains I'm on the computer too much because we only have 1 computer too! Happy Later is Better Thursday!

7:44 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

All very good reasons :)

9:39 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

I think you are a GREAT blogger! What are you talking about?

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogging isn't everything. At least you have a well rounded life! :)

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if blogging was all we did, we'd have nothing to blog about. thanks for stopping by my tt-

5:00 PM  
Blogger guppyman said...

You should do it when you enjoy it, and ignore it otherwise.... If it becomes work, then why bother, right?

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sooo recognize a lot ot these!

- and you're not a bad blogger, you can't be, because that would mean that I am too ;-)

That's why I'm here late...

11:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I missed this one on Thursday. BAD ME! You have a great list. Oh and I am soooo late too. :(


Have a great Saturday.

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home