Wednesday, May 03, 2006

5.3.06 We've got a Name

I have decided on a name for my new kitten. The name was suggested by Mandy; so, I will be sending her a "thank you" prize for a name that I fell in love with. If the kitten is a girl (which is what we are hoping for), her full name will be Kira-Kira Kai. In a round about way, it means "sparkling sea". For short, we will call her Kira (pronouced Key-rah). If we get a boy (because that is all that is left), we will name him Ezra Jericho.

Yes, I give my pets names like I would name a baby because they are my babies. They all have first, middle and last names. Actually, the name of this site is my dog's name...Haleigh Anne. My real name is Mindy; however, I think it is fun using an alias.

Thank you all for suggesting names...they were all great names!

I can't wait for little Miss Kira to arrive!!! 3 more weeks to go!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

I think those are wonderful names! It's going to be the the best-loved kitty ever!

6:25 PM  
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Keyra is a nice name. Your postcard is on its way.

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for choosing Kira! I wish you many happy years with your new Miss Kira. Looking forward to seeing a piccie when she arrives :)

Mandy

9:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a Pretty kitty name. I really like the name!

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home