Friday, May 05, 2006

5.5.06 Friday Favorite



I LOVE Turtles!! I collect little turtle figurines from the places that I visit. There is no telling how many I have. I should count them someday. I have been begging my husband to get me a real one...but, he really won't go for that. He says they stink. :o( I think they are cute. When we get a house, I plan to build a small pond in the back yard and fill it with a few turtles.

This picture was taken by my friend Regular Jo when she was in San Antonio, TX. Give her a visit and tell her what a great picture she took!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Haleigh,

Thank you so much for featuring my picture! ANY time I see a turtle, I think of you. I even bought Ben and Jerry's Turtle Soup ice cream at the store tonight... and I thought of you when I saw it!

6:26 PM  
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

These are live ones aren't they?
No of course not they don't stink if they are well maintained.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Tracy S said...

I love it ... such a cute pic ...

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home