Thursday, May 11, 2006

5.11.06 Thursday 13


Thirteen Brushes Haleigh Anne Has Had With Fame


1. I was on the set when John Travolta was filming Michael. I got to meet John Travolta!

2. I went to Jerry Jeff Walker's book signing.

3. I scored a golf game for Mike Modano.

4. I have met Billy Sims.

5. My last job was in the same building as Emmitt Smith's personal office.

6. I literally bumped into Roger Staubach when I was getting out of an elevator. He also has an office in the same building.

7. I have been to a private party at Dale Hansen's house.

8. Jake Gyllenhaal sits at my desk daily.

9. Van Cliburn played the piano for my great aunt's wedding.

10. Megan Carter is my cousin. (She is not famous yet...but, she will be.)

11. I went to school with Hal Ketchum's son, Graham.

12. I am a decendent of the Lewis family from Lewis & Clark.

13. Ok...this line is for a confession. Jake doesn't exactly sit at my desk every day. His picture sits at my desk every day. The rest I swear are true.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



16 Comments:

Blogger lisa said...

lolol - i was wondering if it was his picture! cool list :)

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol! You had me going there for awhile about Jake Gyllenhal! My husband said that if he were ever on Jeopardy that that would be what he talked about. He's had several brushes with fame himself. I've only met one celebrity. It was Burt Ward (Robin) from Batman and Robin. I got his autograph.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Wendy Boucher said...

Jake's worth lying about. :)

4:46 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Good idea! I might have to steal it sometime (hehehe). I wonder if I can think of 13 famous people I've had "brushes" with. Since I'm almost twice your age, I should have 26, right? Or maybe it doesn't work that way.

4:54 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

As I read it I thought, "JAKE GYLLENHAAL?!" My next thought was, where the heck does she work?? :)

Great list!

Mine is up.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Sweet List! Seen Burt Reynolds today again he lives next door to a house that I clean. He's a real miser. LOL! -Mix

6:45 PM  
Blogger Tina@ SendChocolateNow said...

LOL Did you mean Roger Staubach, the QB for the Dallas Cowboys years ago??

Fun list.

My T13 is up, too.

10:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL...I was about to say you lucky girl...I've been a few inches away from Olivia Newton John at Disneyland, and Jean Claude VanDammn(sp)at a showing of The Lion King in L.A. He almost sat behind me. Great List. Happy TT!

10:41 PM  
Blogger amy karp | PHOTOGRAPHY said...

wow - I was going to be hugely jealous about Jake until I read #13 - cool list...my T13 is up if you have a chance to stop by.

6:23 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

You got to meet John Travolta? OMG! He is really HOT for an older guy!

Sorry I'm late, I have been really busy.

Great TT List!

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow you met John Travolta! and so many others too. My clain to fame was meeting John and Ponch from the series 'Chips' :)

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops 'claim' (I need spelling lessons)

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great list!! how fun is that? I'm a closet Lewis & Clark buff- altho since I'm the st louis, it's not hard to be.

9:12 PM  
Blogger angela said...

Girl, you are practically famous yourself! John Travolta...mmmmmm...I remember him from the Boy in the Plastic Bubble. Such a babe, even now. Some of these I didn't know. I am so old and out of touch.

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home