Monday, May 15, 2006

5.15.06 Monday Madness


Fill in the blanks...

1. If I could change ONE thing from this past weekend, it would be that I saw my grandparent for a longer time.
2. One of my favoriet recipes includes pork tenderloins covered with dijon mustard and orange maralade and green onions.
3. If things don't go as originally planned, I tend to get anxious.
4. My daily routine is very boring and mundane.
5. The one television show I will probably miss, since the season is coming to an end, is...the season is ending? I didn't know. I don't have TV (by choice).
6. I have a calendar hanging/sitting on my work desk wall and without it I am lost; therefore, most evenings and weekends, I am lost.
7. I'm really good about changing the calendar when the day/month changes. I ALWAYS change it the first work day of a new month.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I wish there were more than 24 hrs. in the day, and I could spend endless hours with my grandparents too. They are always full of funny stories. I can kinda let go of all the chaos in my life and enjoy being with them...
Yummm I love pork tenderloins.
My daughter's teacher doesn't have TV either and she is always busy doing something else. My husband is about to cancel our cable when he found out how much we are paying!!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

That pork tenderloin sounds really good! Is there garlic in it to? lol I add garlic and onions to everthing.

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...pork tenderloins. I wonder if my wife would like to have those tonight!

P.S. My tv doesn't exist either!! What a coincidence!!

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My daily routine is boring and mundane too. I'd say I wish it was different, but I'm not sure if I really do. I love everything the way it is right now :)

I always flip my calendar on the first of the month too, maybe that's something to do with our boring and mundane routines lol.

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home