Wednesday, May 24, 2006

5.24.06 Wacky Wednesday

Since I love to be silly, I am going to start posting silly and crazy pictures of me and my family every Wednesday. I am not very good at Wordless Wednesday because it is so hard for me to be wordless...ask anyone who knows me...I think I will be better at Wacky Wednesday.

This picture is of the girls or Ya-Yas in my immediate family. Anyone who has read The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood knows what I am talking about. If you have not read the book, I HIGHLY suggest it and its companion Little Alters Everywhere. We all have tiaras, Ya-Ya glasses (as you can see) and Ya-Ya names. On the left, my mom aka Queen Little Red Hen. In the center, me aka Queen of Everything. On the right, my sister aka Pricess Sweet Pea. Of course, there are stories behind the names; but, that will have to be another post.

We wear these sunglasses every time we take a trip somewhere; and, yes, we wear them the whole trip. We get lots of looks and some compliments. I love taking Ya-Ya trips and being with my Ya-Ya sisters!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What a cool picture! That is one of my all time favorite movies! Sandra Bullock wasreaally good!
Ya-Ya!

2:22 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I like your idea of Wacky Wednesday! What a great picture you have posted. I loved the movie and the book. I wish I were a part of a Ya-Ya Sisterhood, I'm jealous!

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya'll look very cute! I haven't read the book (it's on my to read list) but I saw the movie. My daughter had Wacky Wednesday at her preschool back a couple of months ago. The teachers really got into it.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home