Tuesday, May 23, 2006

5.23.06 Not In The Bloggin' Mood

I have tried 3 times to finish my Monday Madness from yesterday and I just can't. When I read over what I have written, I think it is too sappy or silly or meaningless. It's just not the feeling I am going for here. So, I am abandoning yesterday's Monday Madness and my promise to post it. Sorry...call me the Wicked Witch of Broken Promises if you must.



I found the link below on Regula Jo's site and think it is funny. Watch and get a good laugh.


2 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

I love that picture of the Wicked Witch! The Wizard of Oz has always been one of my favorite movies! Thanks for mentioning that you got the link from my blog. I, of course, took it from someone else.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Undercover Angel said...

I love the Wicked Witch Of The West!

Sometimes we just don't feel like blogging. I wouldn't sweat it. There's always next week...

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home