Thursday, June 01, 2006

6.1.06 Quote of the Month Club

“Children who are seen and not heard have just done something awful.” ~Anonymous

Is this true for the four-legged furry children, too? Probably, yes. Hello, fellow friends and quoters. Can you believe June is already here? Summer has started and it’s time for some adventure and flip flops! Have a great June and remember your sun block!!
If you would like to join my Quote of the Month Club mailing list, please email me at haleighanne@gmail.com and let me know.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that it is true. Have a great summer.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Wow, that's so true :)

8:40 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I'm thinking it is true for the four-legges furry kids. I have four of them.

You have a wonderful summer as well!

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home