Wednesday, August 02, 2006

8.2.06 Fun Questions

Actors Studio Meme

I borrowed this from Leesa who borrowed it from Shephard :)

Answer James Lipton's Ten Questions:

What is your favorite word? I’ve been trying to think of one and I guess I don’t have one.

What is your least favorite word? Same as above. There are words I don’t like; but, I can’t think of any that would be my least favorite.

What turns you on? My husband. Jake Gyllenhaal. Intelligence, good sense of humor, confidence, a good writer, muscled back, hairy legs, gentleness. My husband.

What turns you off? Arrogance, lack of intelligence, poor hygiene, complete laziness, not being a hard & good worker, rude people

What is your favorite curse word? The one I say the most? Anything with the F word in it with multiple combinations. The one I wish I said? Shit or Damn.

What noise do you love? Water sounds, cats purring, my dog’s “pig” noises, my husband’s voice

What sound or noise do you hate? Loud alarm clocks, any loud noise

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Photographer, novelist, craft maker, Stay at home Mom

What profession would you not like to do? Where do I start? Anything that involves killing things.

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Hello. Nice to see you. Your daughter is right over there. She has been waiting a long time to meet you.

Best answer I have read on this one…Leesa from Peace of My Mind said: “Oh good you're back, we broke the mold with you and need to make a new one ;) **bwaaaaaaa--Oh come on, you know that's funny.”

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

I like your last answer the best. I know you will have been waiting a long time too.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Awww.. I love your last answer too :)

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home