Saturday, July 22, 2006

7.22.06 It's ALIVE!!

My internet connection is alive and kickin' thanks to my WONDERFUL husband. It is so nice to join the modern world again. I was really missing my internet. I am one of those people who just about can't function without it. Sad...I know...but, it could be worse, right?

Now, I can start blogging from home (Yea!) and get back in the swing of things. I have really been missing some people and their blogs. Funny how you get "attached" (or addicted) to certain blogs.

I've been looking at the picture to the left for a while and have to laugh. I feel like I look like that guy. I am so tired and worn out; but, I will have to tell you more about that in the next post. Just wanted to let you all know that my home connection and 1/8 of my sanity is back!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Yea!!! Welcome back! I love that picture.

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Haleigh :=)
I am such a grouch when I have no connection hehe

2:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back! Glad you got your internet connection back! Ours keeps going up and down.

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HIYA! my internets been crappy for a week- ugh. welcome back!

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home