Thursday, July 06, 2006

7.6.06 I Am Still Alive

Hello, everyone! Sorry it's been a while. I have been very busy at work and I still don't have an internet connection at home. To add to the mix, we (babies included) have been staying at my brother's which is an hour from my home. My husband, Kira (cat), Haleigh (dog) and I all went down to my brother's for the weekend and the 4th of July holiday. My work is half way between my brother's house and my apartment; so, we decided to stay all week.

It has been great! His house is a little small (1500 - 1600 sq. feet); but, it has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and a large living room; so there is plenty of space for all of us. There are 6 people (Me and my husband, My brother and his girlfriend and My sister and her boyfriend who is also my husband's twin brother...I know, I know), 3 dogs and 2 cats. We stay up late, play games, watch movies, laugh and just have a good time. I have been the most relaxed this week than I have been in a long time. I also got to see my grandparents (both sets) and have lunch and dinner with them and I got to see my Dad quite a bit this week. Life is good in La Vida de Haleigh Anne.

The weather has been great for the last few days. It rained cats and dogs on the 4th which was a bummer for fireworks; however, it cooled things down which is always nice during a Texas summer.

I have taken lots of pictures and can't wait to share them. I still need to share my vacation pictures. I am such a procrastinator when it comes to things like this. I will get it done someday though.

I am leaving tomorrow morning again for a mini-vacation...so, I won't be around again this weekend. We are going to New Braunfels, Texas to camp and float the river. We are some busy people during the summer!!! Next week is my brother's birthday...the week after that is Regular Jo's birthday...the after that we are moving to a new apartment and we have a putt-putt golf tournament at work. (We are building the putt-putt course.) Busy, busy, busy!!

See ya'll later. I promise I am coming back on a regular basis soon.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO! have fun!!!!

12:55 PM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

WOW...you are crazybusy! Sounds like you're having a blast though...good for you. Stacie

4:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like you're having a great vacation, but, Yikes! it's been a long time since I was a houseguest of a relative!

Now, maybe if it were a big "Southfork" (was that the name of the "Dallas" mansion?), kind of estate, I'd go for it.

It rained here on the holiday, too. We were, like, two days away from mandatory water restrictions, so everyone was pretty happy to see rain in the forecast!

Have a great time!

7:55 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

Wow!! I can't believe you mentioned my birthday! Aren't you nice!

Glad you are having a good time this summer. But we need to get together soon.... lots to talk about!

5:54 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Are you REALLY still alive? I'm starting to wonder. :)

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home