Tuesday, June 27, 2006

6.27.06 Tackle it Tuesday


I saw this at another blog (sorry, I can't remember whose blog...should have written it down) and thought it was a great idea. Basically, I will pick one small project or an errand that needs to get finished but is easily pushed aside. Then every Tuesday morning, I will post what it is I am tackling. Hopefully by the afternoon or evening, I will update the post with a "YEAH! I tackled it!" I think this will be a fun way to get the not-so-fun tasks done and over with. Let's see how long I can keep this up!

OK. For my first Tackle it Tuesday, I am going to sit down and look over the Creating Wellness program that I have purchased through my chiropractor. I am going to create my meal plan for the week and then get the groceries after work.

**Update: Well, I guess I played touch football and didn't exactly "tackle" my task. However, I did start it and I am eating the right foods today. I have planned out my meals for the rest of the work week and I will go to the store after work and before I get home. I will be out of town Friday evening to Tuesday evening; so, my meal planning will take a little more thought. I will also need more willpower to stick to the meal plan while out of town. Maybe, since it is the first week, I will do better.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think this is a wonderful idea! In your honor, I'm gonna clean the tops of my kitchen cabinets today -- on the ladder! I can't tell you how long I've been putting that off!

Thanks for the kick in the hiney!

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I made the kids give the dogs a bath, does that count?

7:01 AM  
Blogger Haleigh Anne said...

Yes. That counts.

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I seriously lack willpower when it come's to healthy eating plans. I think I need a kick up the rear end!

Good luck with yours :-)

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home