Monday, June 19, 2006

6.19.06 Monday Madness

1. How many cop shows can you name? C.O.P.S., CSI: Miami, SVU (?)…that’s about as good as I can do since I don’t have TV

2. Do you send text messages? Yes…but only to my husband.

3. If you could be on a gameshow (current or old), which one would you be on and why? The Newlywed Game because I would love to read my husband’s answers…or The Price is Right because it looks fun and cheesy. I am fun and cheesy.

4. What are some of your favorite websites? I don’t know about favorites but I use Google all of the time and Yahoo Yellow Pages…I really don’t have a favorite website…I do, however, have favorite blogs. Oh, I just thought of one...Wikipedia.

5. What are your favorite things about the internet? I like how I can find ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. I crave information so I read and learn from the internet as much as I can.

6. What about least favorite? I don’t like how it sucks me in and abducts my mind. I can get lost on the world wide web and be mesmerized by it. Just ask my husband who LOVES my blogging nights. :P

7. What are some good ways to deal with a pet loss? Recognize it and treat it like any other loss. Do not deny yourself grief just because it is a pet. For most of us, pets are part of the family and it ok to treat them as such (even in death). I send flowers or sympathy cards to family and friends who have lots their pets. To have someone else recognize and validate your grief is very important during the grieving process.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, you really don't have a tv?

blogging is addicting- I've been trying to keep it at a minimum this summer. it's tough.

7:05 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Great answers :)

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home