Monday, June 26, 2006

6.26.06 Monday Madness


1. Do you own a digital camera? Yes.

2. What is your camera of choice? My choice would be a Cannon 5D. What I use is a Pentax Optio.

3. If you're a digital camera fan, do you print your own photos, or do you send them in to be printed? I send them to be printed. I don’t like home printers too much. I think the stores can do a better job (when you ask them to).

If you send them in, do you have a favorite place? I usually take my pics to Wolf Camera although I am rarely completely satisfied with them. For regular every day pictures, Wolf Camera is FABULOUS. However, for a better quality print, a custom shop is better.

4. How many pictures do you take a month? Hundreds.

5. How many of those pictures actually get printed? Very few to none. I am too much of a perfectionist and rarely like my pictures. I do have a few that I like and print.

6. Are you planning on purchasing a new camera in the near future? Yes, yes, yes. I am getting a Cannon 5D for Christmas. My sweet hubby is saving all year to get it. I love that man.

7. CHALLENGE: Go check out Favorite Five Photos and Foto Pherrets and choose just ONE photo to share. I found this one over at Silas's. I got to it by searching Foto Pherrets. To check out Foto Pherrets click the above link.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you ever tried mpix.com for good prints? and they aren't expensive... but they are very fast!!

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home