Thursday, July 20, 2006

7.20.06 Personality?

You Are An ENFJ

The Giver

You strive to maintain harmony in relationships, and usually succeed.
Articulate and enthusiastic, you are good at making personal connections.
Sometimes you idealize relationships too much - and end up being let down.
You find the most energy and comfort in social situations ... where you shine.

You would make a good writer, human resources director, or psychologist.
I don't know about "The Giver" as my type...I feel like I take more than give which I despise. However, the rest of it sounds OK. I think it is 100% right when it says that I sometimes idealize realationships or I expect too much out of them and then get let down. I do plenty of letting down myself though. What's great about my relationship with my husband is that he doesn't let me down. Sometimes now and then we have our differences, but I couldn't have found a better partner in life. He is the true giver and he has very high expectations of relationships, too. We just work...and it's nice.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

2:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home