Monday, July 24, 2006

7.24.06 Putt-Putt Crazy

Today is Putt-Putt day at the office. I had mentioned before that a co-woker (who has become a good friend) and I designed and built a putt-putt corse for the office. Most of the company is at a real golf tournament benenfitting a charity the company has chosen. Those of us left behind get to play Putt-Putt at the office. It has been fun and the course has been a GREAT success!! Yea, us! I promise to share pictures as soon as I get them uploaded. Check back for the update.

Sincerely,

Drowing in the Green (I wish it was money green)

**Update: Pictures!! These are just a few of my favorites. We had 9 holes and a hole-in-one competition...for a total of 10 holes. My co-workers were impressed with the designs and the ingenuity. I have to say I am proud of what we accomplished. We also had double the participants this year. I think it was because of the GREAT course. We have some interest from other companies that want us to come and set the course up at their office. Cool!! Along with the Putt-Putt tournament, we had a "donate a minimum of $5 and wear your jeans" day and raised over $600 for the Susan G. Koman Foundation. How cool are we? WAY COOL!! I am VERY proud of what Julie, my co-worker/friend and I have done this week.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leesa said...

Sounds fun :)

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, I need to work at your company. What a great boss you must have! :=)

Mandy

5:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home