Wednesday, August 23, 2006

8.23.06 Frustration 6


Earlier this morning I listed some of the things that were getting on my nerves. When I got home, I realized I was not finished with my list. My usually sweet 6 year old dog...Haleigh... whose name I borrow for this blog...must have known that I was having a slightly frustrating day. So, she decided to leave me 4 piles of presents in the dining room and soaked one corner for good measure.

My husband had been home for a few mintues before he left again and says nothing was there when he got home. When I got home an hour later, the damage had been done. 4 piles in an hour? What is wrong with her? And she knows better. She has not had an accident inside since she was a puppy and still training. However, in the past 2 weeks, she has done this 3 times.

Sorry to my dog; but, she stays outside from here on out. And in 100+ degree weather. My entire back porch is in FULL shade and I will make sure she has plenty of water.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

does she not like the new place? I've had some of that this week, too. dogs get so crabby....

2:11 PM  
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Ohhhh.....poor thing. I know she had an accident but don't we humans do too? Have you taken her out for a walk? Even us sometimes do have accidents when we can't go when mother nature calls. Just give Haleigh a chance. Haleigh must be sorry for what he has done but I think he has learned his lesson. Please do return him inside. Pretty pretty please....

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home