Tuesday, January 09, 2007

01.09.06 Photo Class



A few weeks ago, I signed up for a beginning photography class. The class meets once a week on Monday nights. The instructor is Michael Blackwell of Dallas Darkroom. I am really excited about the class and look forward to what I will learn.

We had our first meeting last night and I have to admit it was almost overwhelming. There's a lot more to it than you could ever imagine. And, we barely scratched the surface. However, once I get a better understanding of a few concepts, I really think (or hope) my photographs will start to get better.

I have a list of different kinds of pictures I have to take and turn in at the next class meeting. Maybe after I have them all, I will post them here. We'll see.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That is so cool. Looking forward to reading about what you learn in your class, and seeing the pics you take.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Sounds great, I'd love to take a class :)

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home