Friday, December 15, 2006

12.15.06 Where are my readers?


I noticed that no one has been commenting lately and I was starting to get a little bummed out...until I read on Leesa's blog that she can't comment on Beta Blogs. My blog is a Beta Blog.


Are the rest of you having the same problem? If so, will you please email me at haleighanne@gmail.com. If there are several of you having this problem, I will contact Blogger....like they will be much help...but, I can always hope, right?
OK...that's it for now. I have been so busy I haven't had much time to blog or visit. I will catch up this weekend.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Let's see if I'm still having problems! I'm still here, yesterday I had problems on half my T13's until I changed mine to OTHER!

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do have problems on some beta blogger comment pages but apparently not on yours.

7:30 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

I was having problems, seems to be fixed for now :)

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home