Monday, November 27, 2006

11.27.06 Beta Upgrade

I am going to try and upgrade to the Beta version of Blogger. The last time I tried to upgrade, my blog was frozen for a few days. So, if I am not back by Friday...call for help. :o)
**Update: I have switched and everything looks fine. Yea! I haven't had the chance to play around yet; but, from the looks of what I have seen, I like it. I'll post some pics later tonight. Thanks to all who crossed their fingers during the switch. We can all breath now.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Let me know how it goes! I'm thinking of switching, but afraid mine would get lost too!

I just noticed you switched allready and everything looks fine!

1:34 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

Where do you go to upgrade? Is it on the Blogger main page? Should I try it?

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home