Friday, November 10, 2006

11.10.06 Saturday Photo Hunt: Growth

Grab the photo hunt code or join the blogroll.
This grew into...
This...
Sorry...I had to "cheat" this weekend. I am out of town and I didn't have any good "Growth" pictures in the archives. However, this is a great way to show everyone out there how my collection of digital cameras has grown. :) I got my Christmas present from my hubs a little early this year. The first picture is the camera I started out with and the second camera is my newly acquired Cannon. Yea for the hubs! He really knows how to please a girl. ::wink wink::
Next week, I promise my own images of "Plush". Thanks for visiting and have a great Saturday Photo Hunt.

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Whoa! Love the camera!

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice progression! :D We do "grow" in our hobbies and interests -- and equipment!

8:43 PM  
Blogger Gattina said...

Congratulations ! That's indeed a growth !

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Great change. Love the new camera. Mine's up. =)

9:56 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Ooh, you lucky girl! That is not just a camera, that is the mac daddy of camera's, the Canon EOS. hehe! Can't wait to see how you like it. I am been contemplating getting it, as well. :) Have a nice trip!

9:28 AM  
Blogger Philosophical Karen said...

Very, very nice! Lucky you!

3:28 PM  
Blogger LibertyBelle said...

I think your idea is very original!
Good choice!
Mine's up too
Happy weekend!

7:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great choice for Growth Mindy!!! I want a digital SLR *pout*...the new Pentax 10K, but my early Christmas present this year is a season's pass to Monarch Ski area....so no new camera this year.
♥Pam

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great! that's what I could do with too. Though I doubt I'll get it lol.

Mandy x

10:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lucky girl! Your husband is such a sweetie!What a wonderful gift! You'll have fun taking lots of pics with your new camera!

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home