Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Climbing Down to Success: Week 8




I am back on track! I haven't posted my Climbing Down to Success for the last couple of weeks because I wasn't doing so well. I gained...not much...but it was still discouraging. I am back on track this week though. We went grocery shopping and I have been bringing my lunch to work. Yea, me! I got my 5 lb. bookmark this week also. This is the boost I needed for this next week. My goal is to lose 1.2 lb for next week. My goal for this 17 week session is 2o lbs. That means an average of 1.5 lbs every week until the end of the session. Let's see what I can do!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That is a great goal to have. You can do it! I need to learn to eat at home more during lunch. I'm on the go, and eat to much fast food!

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home