Saturday, November 04, 2006

11.4.06 Christmas Swap Partner

I learned who my Christmas present swap partner is today! Visit him here. So far, I know that he likes fish...a lot. He plays football (or soccer for everyone in the US). He is married and has 3 very cute kids. He dabbles in altered art. I look forward to learning more about Paul and I can't wait to go Christmas shopping. I love to shop!

I will also have to start reading his blog every day to get more hints as to what will make great gifts to send. I wasn't expecting a male partner and I feel like I am going to have to switch gears a little bit. The fun part is that it will be more of a "hunt" for gifts and more exciting to see what I can find.

This is going to be so much fun!! Thank you, Mandy, for hosting the Christmas Grotto Goodie Swap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home