Saturday, October 21, 2006

10.21.06 Stars vs. Blackhawks



Good game. Good game. GOOD. GAME!!! Last night was one of the BEST hockey games I've seen. There were any great fights; but, the goals made had me out of my last seat the entire last 3rd period.

Here is a great re-cap from the Dallas Stars site:

"Moral of the story: don't leave a hockey game early. Especially in Dallas.
The Dallas Stars rallied twice in the final six minutes of regulation to stun the red-hot Chicago Blackhawks, 5-4. The final two Stars goals came in the last 1:14 that sent American Airlines Center into a frenzy." Read more.

Five goals in the last six minutes (4 were Stars' goals). How exciting!!!! In hockey you rarely see five goals in the whole game! I'm telling you it was GREAT!

That's my ticket to the left. Below is the picture of the final score.

GO STARS!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr 5.25 said...

That game SUCKED. Signed, a Blackhawks fan.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home