Thursday, October 19, 2006

10.19.06 Dark Movies

I stole this from Leesa who stole it from Terry. It is too much fun! I didn't think I would do very well; but, I have found 20 so far. You can save your game and keep going back to it until you have found them all. Enjoy!!


**Update: I finished the game! With the help of my very clever brother-in-law and imaginative husband. Oh...and we had to use the internet on the last 5. There are some movies in the picture that I have never heard of. Fun game though. Let me know if you get them all or how many you have left.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog... good luck on finding the other 30!!!

4:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I got 12 out of 50,My husband's the real Horror fan, I'll have to show him this, let him have some fun! :P

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home