Monday, October 09, 2006

10.09.06 My Karate Kid

The little girl in the lower right picture is my niece. She is one of my favorite kids in the world and I just love this picture of her. She is only 3 and is taking Tae Kwon Do. She may not do all the punches and kicks perfectly; but, she knows the Tae Kwon Do Creed by memory and can say the entire thing without missing a beat. And she's only 3!! In the picture, she has just lead the class in the Creed and is bowing them out. Isn't she a doll? And so tiny. :)

I will try and find the Tae Kwon Do Creed and post it here as an update.

**Tae Kwon Do Creed**
Tae Kwon Do Students
Aim to Achieve
Courtesy
Integrity
Perseverance
Self-Control
Indomitable Spirit

Chario Kyoung ye
Yes, at 3 years old, she can say this all by memory. I told you she was amazing!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

She's so little, but so smart!It's great she's learning self defense so young, so she can defend herself.
What a great memory she has too, and a great creed to learn!A lot of adults could take a lesson in learning it! Hope you had a good Monday!

11:03 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Can she really say "indomitable?" I can barely say that myself.

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home