Wednesday, October 04, 2006

10.04.06 Hubs Update


Turns out the my husband's mysterious pain was a mixture of dramatic altitude changes and a really bad sinus infection. He went to the General Practitioner who we LOVE and she told him he really had nothing to worry about. She gave him 3 prescriptions and said he should not fly until the infection has cleared.

She also said that an MRI was not necessary. However, my husband wants to make sure all is clear before he takes to the skies again; so, he is having an MRI on Friday morning. I am sure all will be normal and we can put this behind us for good. I wish the doctors would give us a copy of the MRI scan so I could post it on the blog. How cool would that be?

When I was searching for "sinus" pictures, I found this book (picture to the left). It looks really cute and full of helpful info. Maybe we should buy one and keep it on hand...just in case we have another sinus emergency.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I am glad that I can give such good and relieving news.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Airfare stuff. Devices, reviews, services...

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww I'm so glad it wasn't anything serious. So hubby is on the mend.. great! :=)

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home