Tuesday, October 10, 2006

10.10.06 Climbing Down to Success: Week 2


What is this? Find out later tonight. I will post an update when I get home.
**Update: I have joined Weight Watchers. As you can see from the ticker, I have 87 pounds I want to lose. I have debated about sharing this "adventure" with you because it is a hard one for me. I have been battling it for years and I never seem to come out on top. However, I am trying again and that's what counts. Yesterday is yesterday...and I am moving on. I will update my total weight loss every Tuesday.
I am calling this my "Climb Down to Sucess" since I am climbing down to a healthy weight. My icon is a turtle because "slow and steady wins the race". So, here I go. Wish me luck.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on your great decision to lose weight. It took me quite some time to lose weight before and I seemed to manage it.

In case you need it, this and this might be a great help.

Love,
Nadine

12:57 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

Yay! Congratulations on (1) joining WW and (2) losing over 4 lbs! Maybe after we move and get settled I will join you. I will definitely be checking in on you. Guess the pizza and beer are out now, huh?

6:49 PM  
Blogger Haleigh Anne said...

Nope. I just have to count them and limit my portions. That's the good thing about WW. I can have what I want but will have to rearrange my day and make better choices for breakfast and lunch.

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck Haleigh! It's something I've been battling for years too, so I know how tough it is. I'll be checking in on you to give you some support :=)

Mandy

9:26 AM  
Blogger Melli said...

Congratulations Haleigh Anne!!! That is WONDERFUL!!! One step at a time, one pound at a time! YAY YOU!!!!

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, wonderful blog format! How long have you ever
been blogging for? you made running a blog glance easy.
The overall glance of your web site is fantastic,
as neatly as the content!

My website - garcinia cambogia extract

2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home