Friday, October 13, 2006

10.12.06 Time Capsule

Yahoo! is creating a digital time capsule. As a Yahoo! user, you can contribute images, sound, video, written words and your own drawings to the time capsule. To learn more about it, visit the Yahoo! Time Capsule homepage. Another great page to visit is the the Facts page which displays several interesting facts about the ever-changing, ever-growing time capsule.

I contributed one of my favorite pictures...a picture I don't think I could live without. As soon as I get the link to my contribution page, I will post it here. I think the digital time capsule is an interesting idea and I will be interested to see how much it grows over the next few weeks.

If you contribute to the project, please comment here and leave your link. I will visit each and every one of the links you leave.

**Update: Here is the link to my contribution: Holding Madison

3 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

The Time Capsule is very cool! I think I know what picture you contributed, but I'll wait until you post the link to see if I'm right.

8:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's a really cool idea! A very touching pic, Madison was a very beautiful baby, and I agree there is such a strong bond between father and daughter, that causes such a strong feeling of love.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

I just knew that was the picture you contributed. It was either that one, or the one you had touched up with just Madison by herself. It makes me so sad, and I didn't even know you then. Well, life goes on, doesn't it? But we'll always miss them.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home