Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Nothing to Post Meme

I haven't really had anything happen that I would like to post. So, I will post this meme I borrowed from Leesa.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? *Man, I look rough.

2. How much cash do you have on you? *None. I never carry cash.

3. What’s a word that rhymes with “DOOR?” *More

4. Favorite planet? *Saturn

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? *My Mom.

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? *I don't have one. I can never think of a cool ring tone to get.

7. What shirt are you wearing? *Black sweater with white embroidery

8. Do you “label” yourself? Yes...unfortunately.

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing? *Barefeet...no shoes, no socks.

10. Bright or Dark Room? *Dim.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? *I borrowed it from Leesa. I think she is AWESOME!

12. What does your watch look like? *Small. Silver braclet type with a light pink face.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night? *sleeping in a Queen sized bed with a husband, a dog and a cat that take up more than their share

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? *Hey its me J**** i was just wondering if u knew y j*** STILL didn't like me?

15. Where is your nearest 7-11? *I don't know. I'll ask the hubs. He doesn't know either.

16. Whats a word that you say a lot? *Like

17. Who told you he/she loved you last? *My Dad

18. Last furry thing you touched? *Haleigh the dog

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? *None

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? *None. Digital only.

21. Favorite age you have been so far? *6 or 7...it was the happiest time of my life

22. Your worst enemy? *Myself

23. What is your current desktop picture? *Pink flower picture I took in North Carolina. It is my January picture for the calendars I am selling.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone? *To my husband...Have you told me that you loved me today. I was trying to find my answer for number 17. His answer: Uh...this morning. I love that guy.

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? *Fly. So I could make a million bucks selling tickets to my shows, movies to Lifetime, books to publishers, etc.

26. Do you like someone? *Yes. I like Cameron.

27. The last song you listened to? *Eminem -- Cleaning Out My Closet

28. What time of day were you born? *6:30 AM on a Saturday...I was born in time to watch Muppet Babies...that's what my mom used to tell me when I was little

29. Whats your favorite number? *5

30. Where did you live in 1987? *Fairfield, TX. You get points if you know where that is. You get bonus points if you have been there.

31. Are you jealous of anyone? *Yes.

32. Is anyone jealous of you? *I don't know. Maybe.

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?*Driving to Athens, TX to meet my grandmother and great aunt. I was listening to the radio and I thought it was a joke.

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?*Get very irritated and pay again. I am a sucker.

35. Do you consider yourself kind? *Yes

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? *I have 2. A butterfly on my left ankle and a butterfly on my left shoulder.

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? *Spanish

38. Would you move for the person you loved? *Yes

39. Are you touchy feely? *Yes

40. What’s your life motto? *I don't have one.

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times? *My wedding rings. *My necklace (which was the first thing my husband ever bought me). *The absence of my phone. The last answer was provided by my slightly irritated hubs.

42. What’s your favourite town/city? *Ennis, TX. It's where my family is.

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? *Cash? You mean the green stuff? No clue.

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? *Today. I literally send hundreds of letters out every week.

45. Can you change the oil on a car? *Nope

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? *My first real love. I have been emailing back and forth with him this week. He is doing well and asked me to tell my family hello.

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry? *2nd/3rd generation from Europe.

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? *Dinner at the Four Seasons. It was a company function including a private show with Dennis Miller.

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? *My feet. Bad but cute shoes.

50. Have you been burned by love? *Yep.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That was fun! getting to know you better! We have a Queen size bed, with a cat who's a bed hog too!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

8:11 AM  
Blogger Melli said...

Ahhhh... you young people! Y'all think cash is obsolete! You know a body is OVER 35 if they are carrying cash! LOL!

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home