Monday, November 13, 2006

11.13.06 In Waco

We went "home" for the weekend...spent one night at home...and are back on the road. We are spending the night in Waco and then will go to San Saba in the morning. It will be really nice to be back home for a good while and to sleep in my bed for more than 4 hours.

Work was frustrating today because the phone kept ringing. Usually, I don't mind the public relations part of my job; but, today it was distracting. I will have a 4 day week this week...a 3 day week next week...and a 4 day week after that. Nice? Well, it's nice to have the time off; but, the work just piles up when I am gone. I am starting to stress out again about all the work I have in my Inbox. My boss is really sweet about it and tells me all the time to not worry so much. She knows I will get it done. It's me that puts the pressure on me. I can't help it.

Sorry this is so short and not very interesting. However, I am on the road and don't have access to all my stuff....like my new pictures. I just wanted to let you all know that I am still alive and haven't left the blog world...yet. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home