Thursday, November 23, 2006

11.23.06 Kick it off with a WIN


We started our Thanksgiving holiday with a Stars game last night. The Stars won 1 to 0. Woo-hoo!! Go Stars!!

I am still in Dallas at our apartment doing last minute things -- cleaning, laundry, bills -- so that I can have a restful weekend. In a few hours, I will be leaving to go to Ennis where we will spend the rest of the holiday with our families.

This year, we are having 3 -- yes, 3 -- Thanksgivings. Today, we will be celebrating with Cameron's family. Tomorrow, we will have dinner with my mom, the guy she is dating, his kids, my siblings and their significant others. Saturday, we will have our third and final Thanksgiving dinner with my dad and the siblings. Exhausting? Nah...it's normal for us. Just wait until you hear our Christmas schedule. One year we had 6 Christmases!

BIG NEWS: My brother proposed to his girlfriend!! They have been dating for 6 years or so. I am very excited for them both. Her ring is gorgeous and very classy...just like she is. :o) My sister and I have been calling her our future-sister-in-law for a while now; but, now it is official. Yea!! I wish them both many many years of happiness and giggles. Congratulations Michael and Stephanie.

OK...I better get back to the chores so I can get out of here. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Have a great holiday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

So, how did it go with your Mom and the guy she's dating and his kids? We need to have lunch soon and get caught up.

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home