Friday, June 09, 2006

6.9.06 Where in the world is Haleigh Anne?

I'm having a great time on my vacation and thought I would have some fun with my readers. Remember that game Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? Well, I think we should play Where in the world is Haleigh Anne?. I will give you a few clues as to where I am and you can leave your guesses in the comments.

First clue...This is the flag I am staying under while away from my beloved home.

Second clue...These two shows are/were filmed here.

Third and last clue...I have to cross a draw bridge to get to this beach.

Can you guess where I am? Have fun! I'll post pictures and stories of our vacation when I get back. Until then, have a great weekend!

**Answer: Wilmington, North Carolina, USA

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Where ever you are I hope you're having a great time! :P

12:39 PM  
Blogger Viamarie said...

I'm visiting from the SPH Blogroll and I have no guess you are right now. From the photos you are sharing, it looks like a very beautiful country.

My photo is up now. Take Care!

8:12 PM  
Blogger Battlerocker said...

Just found your blog. I think you are in North Carolina, probably Pebble Beach? Not sure. Have fun wherever you are.

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would say that you might be on the East Coast, but then again I don't know too many places on the East Coast.
But you could also be outside the US - like New Zealand...Yeah - I know - I don't know too many TV shows or flags.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Geeeee..... let me try to guess. I already know where you are and will not give it away. But I hope you're having a GREAT time! Or HAD a great time -- you might be home by the time you read this.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I'm thinking your some where in North Carolina? Wherever you are have a great time and I can't wait to see pictures!

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home