Monday, August 28, 2006

8.28.06 FINALLY!!!

I have been locked out of my Blogger account since the 24th and I have been quite frustrated. I have had so many things I watned to blog about and photos I have wanted to share! I was trying to switch to the new Beta version; but, during transfer, my account was frozen so I couldn't even log in. Now, I am back on track. I will have to try and catch you all up on all the things that happened this weekend.

I did create a test blog on the new Beta version and there are a lot of things I really like about it. The Blogger Team informed me that my blog (for a reason they did not provide) can not be switched at this time. Oh, well. If I could just get my header to appear, I would be happy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Yay! You're back! I'm sort of getting used to your blog with no header. I bet it's the only one out there like that. Sort of unique.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like your new header. Maybe that's why blogger's been acting funny lately! Glad to see you back!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home