Thursday, August 03, 2006

8.3.06 Prison Break Outside My Door



Look who's running around outside my door. No kidding. They are filming a scene/episode for Prison Break outside the office building where I work. How cool is that?

I emailed my husband and told him that I need to go down to where they are filiming and meet one of my future husbands, Wentworth Miller. I am still waiting for his (current husband) response. ;)

Anyway, I really don't plan on going down there. The actors and the crew are working and I respect that. Maybe I will start watching the new season of Prison Break so I can catch the scene they are filming today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

I might have to start watching that show too. I know you snuck down there and are probably in the background in some scene wearing your YaYa sunglasses and waving to everyone.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Haleigh Anne said...

Damn! My Ya-Ya brain was NOT in gear. I should have thought of that! Next time. ::sigh::

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home