Monday, September 04, 2006

9.4.06 Labor Day Weekend

We had a great holiday weekend. Saturday, we went out to our family's ranch and camped. The weather couldn't have been more perfect. It was clear and cool (well...cool for a Texas summer night). We spent most of Sunday fishing, riding in the small fishing boat and visiting with each other. My dad was in for the weekend; so, we got to see him which was nice. The pictures below are the group pictures we took on Sunday. My brother is the idiot in the back row. LOL...You know I love you Michael!



5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great time! I loved spending time with my family too, even my brother!! :P

11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just stumbled upon your blog and thought I would say hello!

3:00 AM  
Blogger Vanda said...

Sounds like a great time. I miss my kids, grands and the brand new great granddaughter who is just a week old.

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say now, I'm no idiot!!!

1:46 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

You are not kidding... I live in North Texas (north of Dallas) and have ejoyed this weather.... I have my fingers crossed that is stays!

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home