Wednesday, September 06, 2006

9.6.06 Prison Break: Part 2

These cuties have got to stop following me...my husband is getting jealous. I joke. I did, however, walk right by the set today after work. They are still filming in my building and in the surrounding area. I didn't see any of the cast; but, I also didn't hang around and gawk. I just don't think it is right to hang around, be in the way and possibly cause trouble for people who are trying to work. The time to see the stars is when they plan it such as a signing or fan photo ops. It would be interesting though to watch them film...to see how it is all done. Also, I have got to start watching the show. I haven't see any of it and would like to get caught up. I have been to the Prisonbreak site where you can read summaries and watch the show online. Maybe I can rent Season 1 and watch the new episodes that have aired this season on the internet...Sounds like a great weekend plan to me!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

I've never seen Prison Break either but may start watching it. Mainly because I'm wondering, if they are suppose to be in prison why they are filming in your building??? That's really cool that they are there though.

4:55 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

Re your talking too much comment on my blog: You may talk alot sometimes, but you do stop to listen when someone else is talking!

4:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

definitely rent it - it's easier to watch a bunch at a time anyway. love it!!

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home