Tuesday, September 12, 2006

9.12.06 Nothing in Paticular and The Erotic Art Show

Not a lot going on around here. We stayed home for the weekend and didn't do much other than watch movies and work around the apartment (laundry, cleaning, etc.). I went home sick on Friday; so, I wasn't feeling up to much anyway.

Monday was also uneventful. Went to the grocery store, cooked dinner and did a load of laundry.

Coming up this week: planning the Fall Throwdown in San Antonio, dentist appointment, mother-in-law visiting and staying with us on Thursday, family meeting about our land and what we want to do with it, erotic art show with friends. Sounds more interesting than laundry, huh?

The Fall Throwdown is something we started a couple of years ago. It is a big party that we have at my Dad's house in San Antonio. It's a lot of fun and we always have a good time. There will be lots of food, drinks, games, friends and family. This weekend, I need to design the invitation and get the final design approved by Dad. Then, I will need to mail them all out. I'll post the invitation when it is finished so you all can see it.

I have invited my mother-in-law to stay with us on Thursday because it is the next time my husband flies the helicopter. We are going to go to the airport and watch him fly. We'll be the dorky wife and proud mama taking all the pictures. What a lucky guy, huh? He's such a good sport to let us do this! I'll post pics or a video later this week.

Now...about the erotic art show. I was sent this link by a friend of mine asking if I would like to go. I said, Yes. I think it will be interesting. We are also going to the after party at a local club here in Dallas. I may or may not post pictures on this event. ::wink:: (You know I will.) I am not much of a "clubbing" person; but, I go now and then to get out of the house and to hang out with friends. The last time I went, it was really fun. I can't wait to see how this turns out...never been to an erotic art show before.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

erotic art, huh? you'll have to let us know how that goes!!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have a fun night out! Let us know how the erotic art show goes.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

That sounds veeerrrryyyy interesting! Did you hear about the art teacher in Frisco who got in alot of trouble for taking her fifth grade class on a field trip where they saw some "erotic" art (i.e., naked people)... at the DALLAS MUSEUM OF ART!!!

6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Privat Sexcams

adult games

Amateur Sex

11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sexcams

SexGames

amateure sex

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home